Unreal Rebellion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trail of Ghosts, The Path of Vampires

3 posters

Go down

The Trail of Ghosts, The Path of Vampires Empty The Trail of Ghosts, The Path of Vampires

Post  Mtncal95 Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:33 pm

Not long ago, or perhaps later,there was a city under siege.
You couldn't tell it though, couldn't see it.
Sure, if you were lucky you'd catch a glimpse of shadow here, a running figure there, but there was no way you could really, truly comprehend what was truly going on.

Listen,or don't, because I'll mention this again, there are three worlds, three physical planes of existence, excluding Heaven and Hell.

There is Earth, our home, a birthplace of heroes ,villains and the grey ones betwixt and between.

There is Alia Terra, A world like ours. Den of all the magic in the universe.

There is Infernum, A world most unlike ours, but in ways the most similar. Homeplace of Demons and Familiars

My Story takes place on Earth, or "Terra Cicatrices" to some.

My story isn't really MY story but it is mine to tell.

It is the story of a Father, a Mother, and the births and sacrifices of their sons.

It is my story to tell, and it could be your's to hear, if you'll sit closer and listen..
study

When Raymond and Caleb Sevrin were born, there were fairies.
They danced and flitting about as their mother cradled the two children in her arms, snow falling onto their camp on a mountaintop whose name has been lost to time.
Roger Sevrin, the father, sat close to the mother, watching the tiny Familiars whisper to each other in their pixie speak. One fairy stared into Caleb's eyes, and then tugged at his ear.
The newborn baby wailed and Roger slapped the tiny fairy away. More and more came, attempting to drag Caleb away with them into the black gate that protruded from the rocky mountainside.
"Roger! Stop them!" the mother sobbed as the fairies wrenched the baby from her arms.
Raymond merely stared at the tiny monsters and his brother with detached attention.

The biggest fairy at least two inches tall flew up to Roger's ear and whispered.
He nodded, the pale sunset reflecting in his wireframe glasses and the snow clinging to his long blond hair.
"This seems to be above you or me" he said coldly to the mother of his children.
"Their instructions come from Order; he seems to have use for the boy"
The mother sobbed and moaned as Caleb was dragged into the black gate, giggling and unaware of the seriousness of his journey.
Just before he was out of sight, his parents saw the biggest fairy pull a knife from his sash and carve symbols on Caleb's skin, just above his heart. The baby gurgled at the sensation and closed his eyes.
A ring of fire erupted around the little band of fairies and they disappeared, with Caleb in tow.
Mtncal95
Mtncal95
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
The Trail of Ghosts, The Path of Vampires Left_bar_bleue100/100The Trail of Ghosts, The Path of Vampires Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Origin: Earth

https://unrealrebellion.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Trail of Ghosts, The Path of Vampires Empty Re: The Trail of Ghosts, The Path of Vampires

Post  catzrcute Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:40 pm

Sounds cool. ^.^
catzrcute
catzrcute

Character sheet
Name:
Health:
The Trail of Ghosts, The Path of Vampires Left_bar_bleue100/100The Trail of Ghosts, The Path of Vampires Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://raxicoricofallapatorianrp.webs.com

Back to top Go down

The Trail of Ghosts, The Path of Vampires Empty Re: The Trail of Ghosts, The Path of Vampires

Post  Mtncal95 Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:51 pm

(Thank you Catz Very Happy)

Down below these mountains, in a small town, stood two men, one tall and thin, the other short and fat.
"Iggy, do you think Rodge is going to settle down now? I mean, there is no more reason to really keep the Anti Wielders going.."
"Leech, if you call me Iggy once more, I'll run you through." the tall man grunted. His name was Igor Standovich, he was an associate of Roger Sevrin.
Igor shook the snow from his long hair tied into a ponytail and stroked the the tuft of hair on his chin.
"You are correct though. Now that Rodge has children.. he must take care of his family" he muttered, more to himself than anybody

A perfect chance for somebody to take over, eh?
Mtncal95
Mtncal95
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mtncal95 Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:16 pm

Leech nodded, unaware of Igor's thoughts.
"Have you heard about some of Zeke's men splintering off?"
"Yes, they seem to blame Roger for Ezekial's death, but that was 6 years ago why leave now?"
"I dunno sir, what I do know is that they've taken to calling Rodge 'The Usurper'.."

Igor glared at the quiet town in front of him. Usurper was a name that the Demons of Infernum called Roger Sevrin. it seemed almost sacriligious for fellow humans, especially those in the Order, to call Igor's friend that.

"If they pose a threat, kill all of them" Igor grunted harshly.
Mtncal95
Mtncal95
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  KoopaBowser Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:20 pm

So, is this gonna have chracters from Send Forth Your Champion? Like Izzy, Wyatte, and Cody?

Very Happy

KoopaBowser

Back to top Go down

Post  Mtncal95 Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:48 pm

yes and no.. Wyatte, may make an appearance, but I'm not sure about Iz or Cody. I'll try however!
Mtncal95
Mtncal95
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Mtncal95 Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:53 pm

Up on the mountain, the fiery gate belched and a figure strode out. It was the infant Caleb, but he was walking. He sternly regarded the mother and father, then spoke "I am not your son, but I am the closest thing to it. I'm a changeling. As you may know, my master, Order, has seen a purpose for the real Caleb." The small creature walked over to Beth Sevrin, Caleb's mother and outstretched an infant hand.
"I will try to be the best son you'll ever have, I promise on my soul" Then he made a gagging noise, and a small ball of blue light escaped from his mouth, and dissappeared throught the gate.
Mtncal95
Mtncal95
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Name:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum